Macomb Christian is a place where character, values, and academics are taught from a biblical worldview, and we welcome new families who would like to be a part of what God is doing here.
Founded in 1983, MCS is an independent, non-denominational school serving the tri-county area and is dual accredited through the Association of Christian Schools International and AdvancED North Central Association.
- Prospective students and their parents or guardians must verbally express a desire for a Christian education and be in agreement with the Statement of Beliefs.
- The student must have a GPA (grade point average) of a least 2.0.
- The student must achieve a satisfactory score on a standardized achievement test given by Macomb Christian Schools
- Students entering grades 6-12 must give a positive indication that they desire to become a part of the Macomb Christian Schools’ student body.
- Applicants for grades 6-12 must complete a student application and sign the Student Agreement.